Also called Indian Cross and Circle Board Game, Pachisi, Pagade, Thayam, Ludo, Chaupar, Aksha Kreeda, Dayakattam, Chokkattan, Parchís, Chaupar, Mahabharatha , Ancient Indian Board Game
In the box –
- Silk mat with outer dimensions 34”x34”.
- Game blocks are embroidered with silk thread
- Handcrafted pawns coated in lacquer made by traditional artisans at Channapattana.
- 4 x 4 color pawns -1” height, 0.75” dia. (Colors: Jet Black, Bright Red, Pineapple Yellow, Basil Green)
- Set of two long dice / daala (Dimensions 2.75”x0.5”x0.5”)
- Bright Red colored Tin Box (6”x8”x2”) to help store the set.
All these packed inside a bright colored tin-box for a long life and damage-free storage.
Pagade is a very popular board game played across India from the times of puranas. Almost everybody in India are aware of the role, Pagade played in the Mahabharata. The exquisite Pagade mats by RolltheDice have been created in silk. These are complemented by the bright coloured shapely pawns. Moving these pawns gives a enchanting feeling. Pagade is a game of chance, while needing strategic thinking, agility and a certain cunningness to gain an edge over the other players. Pagade can also be played in teams of two.